UPDATED (02/10/22): This resource file contains teaching materials for the FIRST PART of “Le rôle du bénévolat” : “Qui sont et que font les bénévoles?”
The PPT presentation (approx. 50 slides including some answer slides) is composed of three parts: " c’est quoi le bénévolat?", “Les bénévoles et l’engagement” and " la popularité du bénévolat".
- Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing activities
- Grammar activities: Y and EN, Demonstrative adjectives, Revision of imperfect tense
- a video comprehension activity
- statistics discussions
- translations from French to English and English to French with markschemes
- vocab cards
- a link to an online vocab learning course
- a vocab test linked to the course
- homework tasks
activities are differented and exam style
Please note: This resource has been updated, which is reflected in the slight price increase compared to other resources which are yet to be updated. However, if you have purchased this resource before 02/10/22, you will be able to get the updated version FREE of charge.
This resource is also available as part of a FULL TOPIC BUNDLE or a FULL THEME BUNDLE
Le rôle du bénévolat- PartA
- This product is for a single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues. For departmental use, please change the quantity to 2.
- This product is also available as part of a BUNDLE at a reduced price
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation