In this resource file, you will find teaching material for a full practice on Indirect Object Pronouns. The grammar is explained in English, so this folder could also be used for independent study/ revision.
The PowerPoint Presentation (approx. 20 slides including answer slides) covers:
- Use of IOP
- French IOP and their translation
- Verbs followed by the preposition: à
- IOP in simple tenses/ moods
- IOP in compound tenses/ moods
- IOP with infinitives
- IOP with imperative
- DOP and IOP order
The PPT also includes practice activities and a test.
The grammar covered, practice and test are also available as worksheets.
PLEASE NOTE: This is targeted at A Level students.
Grammar- Indirect Object Pronouns
- This product is for a single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues
- For departmental use, please change the quantity to: 2
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to you with a download link. (The link also appears on the Thank You page.)
All you need to do then is click on the link to download your product!