UPDATED (12/10/22): This resource file contains teaching materials for the FIRST PART of the topic: 'Les ados, droit de vote et engagement politique' : 'Pour ou Contre le droit de vote?'.
It includes a PPT (approx. 50 slides including answer slides) which is composed of three parts: 'Le droit de vote, une introduction', 'les partis politiques et leur évolution' and ' Voter à 16 ans: Pour ou contre?'
- reading, listening, writing and speaking activities
- Grammar points: Le discours direct et indirect, la voix passive, le NE explétif
- vocabulary cards
- statistic discussions
- video comprehension
- translation activities (Fr to En and En to Fr) with their markscheme
- a link to a free online vocab learning course
- a vocab test linked to the course
- homework tasks
activities are differentiated and exam-style
Please note: This resource has been updated, which is reflected in the slight price increase compared to other resources which are yet to be updated. However, if you have purchased this resource before 12/10/22, you will be able to get the updated version FREE of charge.
This resource is also available as part of a FULL TOPIC BUNDLE
This resource is also available as part of a FULL THEME BUNDLE
Ados, droit de vote et engagement politique- PartA
- This product is for a single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues.
- For departmental use, please change the quantity to: 2
- This product is also available as part of a BUNDLE at a reduced price
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to you with a download link. (The link also appears on the Thank You page.)
All you need to do then is click on the link to download your product!