(UPDATED: 05/03/23)This resource files contains teaching material for the FIRST PART of the topic: Une culture fière de son héritage- le patrimoine sur le plan national, régional et local.
The PPT presentation (approx. 45 slides including answer slides) is composed of 3 parts: "C'est quoi le patrimoine?", "L'UNESCO et les Journées du patrimoine" and "la protection du patrimoine"
- Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing activities
- Grammar points: impersonal verbs and revision of the conditional
- Video comprehension activities
- Statistics discussions
- translations: French to English and English to French with Markschemes
- a link to an online vocab course
- a vocab test linked to the course
- Homework tasks
Activities are exam-style and differentiated
Please note: This resource has been updated, which is reflected in the slight price increase compared to other resources which are yet to be updated. However, if you have purchased this resource before 05/03/23, you will be able to get the updated version FREE of charge
Une culture fière de son héritage-PartA
- This product is for single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues
- For departmental use, please change the quantity to:2
- This product is also available as part of BUNDLES at a reduced price
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to you with a download link. (The link also appears on the Thank You page.)
All you need to do then is click on the link to download your product!