In this resource file, you will find teaching material for a full practice on the Pronouns Y and EN. The grammar is explained in English, so this folder could also be used for independent study/ revision.
The PowerPoint Presentation (approx. 25 slides including answer slides) covers:
- The pronoun Y
- Verbs followed by à + qch
- The pronoun EN
- Verbs followed by de + qch/qqn
- Y and EN with imperative
- Position of Y and EN with other DOP and IOP
The PPT also includes practice activities and a test.
The grammar covered, practice and test are also available as worksheets.
PLEASE NOTE: This is targeted at A Level students.
Grammar- The Pronouns Y and EN
- This product is for a single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues
- For departmental use, please change the quantity to: 2
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to you with a download link. (The link also appears on the Thank You page.)
All you need to do then is click on the link to download your product!