In this resource folder, you will find teaching resources to use with your GCSE classes at the start of the year.
The PPT presentation (very thorough : 70 slides (including answer slides) with comments below slides) is composed of 4 parts:
- Nouns ( definite/ indefinite articles, genders and plurals)
- Numbers 1-100 (age, dates, times, phone numbers)
- Questions (open and closed)
- Opinions (likes and dislikes, expressions and justifications)
-Reading, Listening, Speaking, Writing and translation activities (with answers)
-Tips and reminders
-Worksheets ready to print (.pdf and editable versions) with links for independent study
-Homework tasks with strategies
Activities are differentiated
Save the .zip folder into your documents, then right-click and extract all to access all the resources.
KS3 to GCSE- Transition/ Revision lessons
- This product is for a single user only and cannot be shared with colleagues
As soon as an online payment is received, a confirmation email is sent to you with a download link. (The link also appears on the Thank You page.)
All you need to do then is click on the link to download your product!